Metro Arts Pass
Starting in February 2015, the Fargo Public Library, in partnership with the Moorhead branch of the Lake Agassiz Regional Library, the West Fargo Public Library, and The Arts Partnership, will be launching a new service for metro area residents. Library cardholders will now be able to check out their own local arts and cultural organizations at no or reduced costs through the Metro Cultural Pass program.
Twelve metro-area arts and cultural organizations are participating in this first ever two-year pilot project for our region. Check out a pass from your local library, head over to a museum or a concert, and enjoy the cultural riches that our area offers at either no fee or a reduced fee.
You must have a library card from one of the participating libraries, and all other information is on the pass. Take advantage of this wonderful opportunity to experience the arts and culture of our community!
Participating Organization include:
- Children’s Museum at Yunker Farm
- Concordia College Theatre
- Fargo Air Museum
- Fargo Moorhead Area Youth Symphonies
- Fargo Moorhead Choral Artists
- Fargo Moorhead Opera
- Fargo Moorhead Symphony
- Historical and Cultural Society of Clay County
- MSUM Cheryl Nelson Lossett Performing Arts Series
- North Dakota State University Division of Performing Arts
- Red River Zoo
- Theatre B
- Tin Roof Theatre