Primary Arts Partners
Primary Arts Partners represent the Metro’s arts-and-culture community and are TAP’s boots-on-the-ground arts contingent. The Partners are non-profit arts and culture organizations, individual artists, other non-profits using art to further their missions, and arts-related businesses – all of them contributing to creative place-making in Cass and Clay Counties.
TAP’s Partners are the types of entities and individuals who contribute to a more vibrant, more active society. TAP turns to its Partners to help sustain and nurture a community environment where creativity thrives and enhances the lives of our citizens.
The benefits of being a Primary Arts Partner include:
- Advocacy at the local and state levels on your behalf
- Direct access to TAP’s Communications Coordinator, Chelsey Engelhard, for amplified communications to promote your work or events or even post job listings. This access includes Connecting the Dots (TAP’s weekly e-newsletter), TAP’s blog, articles in The Forum, promotion on a range of social media and broadcast outlets.
- Extremely affordable advertising opportunities on our weekly e-newsletter, blog and through our relationship with Clear Channel at Hector International Airport.
- First-hand – and early! – knowledge of upcoming events, programs and information pertinent to you such as grant opportunities and calls for artists.
- Discounts on short-term rental of space for workshops, classes, meetings, performances, exhibits, etc. at APT., the arts incubator at 225 4th Ave N in Fargo managed by TAP in partnership with The Kilbourne Group.
- Networking opportunities with the ever-expanding and impressive roster of Partners, other creatives in the community and both businesses and individuals who support the arts.
TAP’s Primary Arts Partners include:
Angels of the Muse
Universities and Schools:
JPII Catholic Schools
West Fargo Public Schools
IMAGE Group, Inc.
Andersen Studios/Ken Andersen
Artrends Gallery/Elizabeth Schwankl
Bachmeier Pottery/Brad Bachmeier
Dan Jones Studio
Fermie Studios/Tara Fermoyle
Frog Alley Studio/Carrie Oye
Funhouse Press/Annette DuBord and Cameron Peterson
Jesse J. Olson/Vocal Point Photog-etry
Karman Rheault/SnowFire Studio
Knight Design/Jeff Knight
Riverzen Studio/Kim Jore
Rockgirl Jewelry/Dina Schulz
Rose Gallery/Marcella Rose
Studio e/Emily Williams Wheeler
Susie Ekberg Risher
Taea Made/Emily Brooks
The Acting Studio/Martin Jonason
With a growing and impressive list of Primary Artist Partners, it is easy to see how the arts and culture are thriving in our community.