Primary Arts Partners
Primary Arts Partners represent the Metro’s arts-and-culture community and are our “boots on the ground” arts contingent. Our Partners are nonprofit arts and culture organizations, individual artists, other nonprofits using art to further their missions, and arts-related businesses – all of them contributing to creative place-making in Cass and Clay Counties.
Our Partners are the types of entities and individuals who contribute to a more vibrant, more active society. We turn to our Partners to help sustain and nurture a community environment where creativity thrives and enhances the lives of our citizens.
The benefits of being a Primary Arts Partner with The Arts Partnership include:
- Advocacy at the local and state levels on your behalf
- Direct access to our Communications Coordinator, Chelsey Ewen, for amplified communications to promote your work or events or even post job listings. This access includes promotion our public calendar and possible coverage in our weekly newsletter Connecting the Dots, our blog, articles in the Fargo Forum, the Metro Arts Scene on KFGO radio and our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- Extremely affordable advertising opportunities on our weekly e-newsletter, blog and through our relationship with Clear Channel at Hector International Airport.
- First-hand – and early! – knowledge of upcoming events, programs and information pertinent to you such as grant opportunities and calls for artists.
- Discounts on short-term rental of space for workshops, classes, meetings, performances, exhibits and more at APT, a Creative Incubator (225 4th Ave N) in Fargo managed by The Arts Partnership with Kilbourne Group.
- Networking opportunities with the ever-expanding and impressive roster of Partners, other creatives in the community and both businesses and individuals who support the arts.
Our Primary Arts Partners include:
Angels of the Muse
North Dakota Quilter’s GuildUniversities and Schools:
JPII Catholic Schools
West Fargo Public Schools
Image Group Architecture & Interiors
Andersen Studios/Ken Andersen
Bachmeier Pottery/Brad Bachmeier
Fun House Press Studio/Annette DuBord and Cameron Peterson
It’s All Malarkey/Brandi Malarkey
Karman Rheault/SnowFire Studio
Red Buffalo Photography/Bob Schlomann
Red River Valley Design, LLC/Jaron Theye
Riverzen Studio/Kim Jore
Studio e/Emily Williams Wheeler
Taea Made/Emily Brooks
With a growing and impressive list of Primary Artist Partners, it is easy to see how the arts and culture are thriving in our community.