Primary Arts Partners
Primary Arts Partners represent the Metro’s arts-and-culture community and are TAP’s boots-on-the-ground arts contingent. The Partners are non-profit arts and culture organizations, individual artists, other non-profits using art to further their missions, and arts-related businesses – all of them contributing to creative place-making in Cass and Clay Counties.
TAP’s Partners are the types of entities and individuals who contribute to a more vibrant, more active society. TAP turns to its Partners to help sustain and nurture a community environment where creativity thrives and enhances the lives of our citizens.
The benefits of being a Primary Arts Partner include:
- Advocacy at the local and state levels on your behalf
- Direct access to TAP’s Communications Coordinator, Chelsey Engelhard Ewen, for amplified communications to promote your work or events or even post job listings. This access includes Connecting the Dots (TAP’s weekly e-newsletter), TAP’s blog, articles in The Forum, promotion on a range of social media and broadcast outlets.
- Extremely affordable advertising opportunities on our weekly e-newsletter, blog and through our relationship with Clear Channel at Hector International Airport.
- First-hand – and early! – knowledge of upcoming events, programs and information pertinent to you such as grant opportunities and calls for artists.
- Discounts on short-term rental of space for workshops, classes, meetings, performances, exhibits, etc. at APT., the arts incubator at 225 4th Ave N in Fargo managed by TAP in partnership with The Kilbourne Group.
- Networking opportunities with the ever-expanding and impressive roster of Partners, other creatives in the community and both businesses and individuals who support the arts.
TAP’s Primary Arts Partners include:
Angels of the MuseUniversities and Schools:
JPII Catholic Schools
West Fargo Public Schools
IMAGE Group, Inc.
Andersen Studios/Ken Andersen
Artrends Gallery/Elizabeth Schwankl
Bachmeier Pottery/Brad Bachmeier
Dan Jones Studio
Fermie Studios/Tara Fermoyle
Frog Alley Studio/Carrie Oye
Fun House Press Studio/Annette DuBord and Cameron Peterson
Karman Rheault/SnowFire Studio
Red Buffalo Photography/Bob Schlomann
Riverzen Studio/Kim Jore
Rockgirl Jewelry/Dina Schulz
Rose Gallery/Marcella Rose
Studio e/Emily Williams Wheeler
Susie Ekberg Risher
Taea Made/Emily Brooks
The Acting Studio/Martin Jonason
Vocal Point/Jesse Olson
With a growing and impressive list of Primary Artist Partners, it is easy to see how the arts and culture are thriving in our community.