One of the most fun programs The Arts Partnership operates and hosts is our Community Supported Art program.
Modeled after the Community Supported Agriculture program, our CSA also operates under the goals of being local, sustainable, community-driven and fun!
50 shares are sold each season. A share includes:
- Three fabulous parties for you and a guest in May, July and September (Dates coming soon)
- An art taste, experience or performance, and piece of art to take home at each party
- Wine tasting from Bernie’s Wines and Liquor
- The opportunity to meet the artists in a lovely, inviting environment where you have already supported them with your purchase of the CSA, so there’s no additional pressure to purchase
- The chance to meet new arts supporters and reconnect with friends
2018 artist shares include:
- FM Gay Men’s Chorus, concert + world premier of a CSA commissioned piece
- Annette Dubord, printmaker
- Nicole Gagner, 3-D works
- Dennis Krull, encaustic art
- Spider Johnk, artist
- The Meat Rabbits, polka band
- +3 Culinary artists