Five Fun Facts about TAP’s New Intern Danica McDonald
The Arts Partnership is pleased to introduce our new intern, Danica McDonald, who will be working with us this semester.
My name is Danica McDonald, and I am currently in my junior year at NDSU where I study music, economics, and am minoring in computer science. My goal is to work in arts administration, so I am excited to take my first major step into that world while interning at The Arts Partnership. To introduce myself, here are five fun facts about me!
1. I am a choir fanatic, singing alto 2 in the Concert Choir and Madrigal Singers at NDSU. Romantic part songs and anything from the Renaissance period are what I most enjoy singing.
2. One of my favorite hobbies is browsing second hand stores to find fun and unique outfits. I also love doing yoga, discovering local restaurants and shops around Fargo, and playing board games with my friends.
3. I have been a vegetarian for over 8 years, apart from accidentally eating a pepperoni at one of my friend’s birthday parties when I was 14.
4. I come from a small North Dakota town with a population below 1,500 and graduated high school with a class of thirty-six. (That was one of the bigger classes!)
5. My soft spot is for animals. Sometimes all it takes is a cute picture of a golden retriever to make me start tearing up a little.
I am thrilled to be able to learn, grow, and gain valuable experiences while interning at The Arts Partnership and am eagerly looking forward to my time here spent advocating for what I love most — the arts.