Please include links to your website and/or social media.
1. ARTISTS: Provide a short bio that describes your artistic practice, including genre and medium.
2. NONPROFITS: Include the organization's mission statement; if you don’t have an arts-and-culture mission, describe your arts programming and
how it fits into your overall mission.
3. BUSINESSES: Provide information about your arts-related business or how the arts fit into your business.
Upload a single visually appealing image that can represent you or your organization in TAP's Partner directory. Logos, images of artwork, headshots or "action" shorts for performers - whatever accurately portrays you and/or your art form. Watermarked images are acceptable.
Renewing Partners: If left blank, we may find an image on your website, social media, etc. to represent your entry. If the image currently published is suitable, please skip this section.
Image dimensions must be 1080 pixels x 1080 pixels (square) with a minimum file size of 100kb and maximum of 50MB. *** We reserve the right to crop and request alternate photos as needed.
In addition to the Primary Contact listed above, organizations may include up to 3 additional staff members who will receive Partner correspondence, including the Connecting the Dots e-newsletter.
Partnership dues are based on the following criteria:
- Artists: Approximate annual income you earned from your artistic practice.
- Non-profits: Arts organization's annual operating budget. Non-arts
organizations total expenditures on arts-related activities only.
- Businesses: Annual income from arts-related activities only.